30 September 2020

In The Beginning: Part 2

 

In the Beginning:  What happened next?



 

In my last short blog, I stated some facts that even scoffers shouldn’t have problems with, but I know they’ll be some but oh well.

But what happened next? 

Genesis 1

King James Version

In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.

And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.

And God said, “Let there be light: and there was light.”

And God saw the light, that it was good: and God divided the light from the darkness.

And God called the light Day, and the darkness he called Night. And the evening and the morning were the first day.”

Ah yes, the First Day. “The Big Bang” as scientists call it.  From nothing the Universe exploded and began expanding outwards.  I agree up to this point, but faith tells me it didn’t take the time that some Scientists want us to believe it took.  I’ll get to that in a bit.

So, In the beginning, there was nada, nothing, zip, zilch, zero.  No form, no holes to fall in.  Even a dark room in our modern home has some light, LED’s, light from other rooms shining under the door, etc.  If you manage to shut out all the light in and around the room, you will probably come closer to how it was In the beginning (of course there wasn’t any furniture then). 

So how did God create the Universe?  I don’t know.  Like I said in my last blog, “I wasn’t there.”  Faith tells me he did.

From nothing there was light (Big Bang).  Then the light was separated from the complete darkness.  Like taking a flashlight/torch and shining it against a board, you get light on one side and shadows on another.  Don’t know how he did it, but he separated light from darkness.

Now here’s where some scientist and I disagree. They tell me it took billions/millions/trillions…. Of years for the universe to form.  The Bible says, “And the evening and the morning were the first day.” Wow!

The scientist say it is impossible for this to happen in one day.  I say that the impossible is God’s business.  One day…. This boggles my mind and many others. 

Some say that we don’t know the length of God’s days, they could have been those billions/millions/trillions…. Of years.  I struggle with this still, but my faith says, “In God, ALL things are possible.” One day. 24 hours our time. I think and believe, God can do it!

May your faith grow stronger each day and God Bless you in every way. Amen.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

  New in Faith!       Congratulations! You have accepted Jesus as your savior! That i s big! You have been born again. Now what?   Ev...